Prosense Adsense Ready Seo With Agc WordPress Theme,an Adsense Ready SEO WordPress theme that is designed by doshdosh and The Wrong Advices. A clean looking theme that reeks of professionalism and style, ProSense is created with optimal monetization, web usability and search engines in mind.
This fast loading and easily customizable theme is built to accommodate heavy contextual ad monetization: Its very infrastructure is designed to direct maximum attention to Adsense ads while preserving as much focus as possible on your blog content.
Featuring built-in ad units with optimized placement and blending, ProSense’s broad design scheme makes it easily suitable for a wide variety of niche topics or content types.
A Guide to the Prosense Theme Features
Prosense was created with the aim of including several features which we knew most bloggers would find useful. One of these is the freedom to choose which type of ad units should be automatically displayed.
While designed to effortlessly incorporate a large amount of Adsense ads, ProSense allows you to have complete control over the amount of ads displayed and therefore is even suitable for bloggers who are not seeking to heavily monetize their blogs.
Here are some of the theme features, some of which are currently exclusive to ProSense:
* Separate and Distinct Ad Blocks. The use of distinct theme files for ad codes allows for easy editing and insertion of Adsense units. These ad blocks can also be used to insert other types of advertisements as well and are not solely limited to Adsense use.
* Multiple Ad Display Options. Unlike other Adsense Ready themes, ProSense allows you to choose between either banner or rectangle ads for the single post page, thus allowing you more flexibility when it comes to ad blending.
* Hassle-free convenience and ease of use. You’ll only have to insert your Adsense publisher ID in the default ad units and you’re done. It should only take a minute or two to set up ProSense perfectly.
* Integrated Ad placement on the homepage. Unlike most Adsense ready themes currently available, ProSense blends a 468 x 60 banner unit between the second and third post on the blog homepage.
This enables you to display relevant ads to search visitors who arrive at your homepage, as they are more likely to scroll and scan through your posts.The inclusion of a well-blended horizontal link unit near the top of the homepage also attracts navigational-style visitor clicks.
* Highly Optimized Ad units on post pages. There are two types of ad blocks on both the top and bottom of the single post page. You can choose between using a 468 x 60 banner and 300 x 250 rectangle at the top of the post or a 468 x 60 banner and 336 x 280 large rectangle at the bottom of the post.
The ability to designate and match different ad units is exclusive to ProSense and is currently not available for other Adsense Ready themes.
* Pre-blended Adsense unit colors. All Adsense unit colors are tweaked to match the blog’s link and background colors. There is absolutely no need for you to spend time picking the appropriate ad colors.
* Search Engine Optimized site structure. ProSense is built from good, clean code that validates well. The CSS positioning is written so that your blog content is prioritized in the source code as this may help to improve search engine crawling and ranking. Dynamic and descriptive title tags are also used for each blog page.
* Compatible with WordPress 2.0+. ProSense has been tested with the latest 2.2 Getz version of WordPress and no problems were experienced.
* Widget-Ready. If you’re a widget lover, you’ll be happy to know that Prosense allows you to easily install and use widgets to complement your content and advertising scheme.
Important User Notes
Please remember to change the Publisher ID for the default Adsense units after you upload the theme! Youâ€™ll need to insert your personal Adsense publisher id (e.g. pub-xxxxxx) in the various Adsense units that you decide to use.
All the ad units are found in the following theme files:
Single Post Pages:
* adsense_singlepost_top_square.php – 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle
* adsense_singlepost_top_banner.php – 468 x 60 Banner
* adsense_singlepost_bottom_square.php – 336 x 280 Rectangle
* adsense_singlepost_bottom_banner.php – 468 x 60 Banner
* adsense_sidebar.php – 160 x 600 Skyscraper
* adsense_homepage_linkunit.php – 468×15_4 Link Unit
* adsense_homepage_banner.php – 468 x 60 Skyscraper
Agc ready on single with link to search page
agc ready on search page with link to source